Access Audit for Community Buildings Training Seminar
This training session is being delivered by Nimbus Disability in partnership with RAD. It is being held at Sutton-on-the-Hill Village Hall in South Derbyshire on Wednesday 8th March 2017 between 1.30pm – 4.30pm.
Delegate fee is £15.
The session will include:
- Understanding what disability is?
- Awareness of legislation relating to disabled people including The Equality Act 2010
- Understanding how to improve access for disabled people – and why?
- Understanding of the benefits to your organisation
- How to carry out an access audit
- The need for an Equal Opportunities Policy
Helping village & community hall managers understand their legal responsibilities. The Equality Act 2010 legally protects people from discrimination in the workplace and in wider society
For more information, please contact:
Helena Stubbs, Village Halls Advisor
Telephone: 01629 592973