8th November 2016 (at 2:00pm)
Hulland Ward Millennium Hall Dog Lane Hulland Ward Ashbourne Derbyshire DE6 3EG
Where: Hulland Ward Millennium Hall
When: Tuesday 8th November 2016
Cost: £40 per person
The current fire safety law in England and Wales is covered by the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. It applies to general fire precautions and other fire safety duties in non-domestic property, which includes community buildings.
The session will include:
- The need to appoint a 'competent person'
- How to carry our a Fire Risk Assessment
- What fire safety precautions should be used - where it is reasonable and practical to do so
- The need for a Fire Safety Policy
- Useful tips for village hall committees
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
Please complete the booking form below. For any queries, contact Helen Stubbs: email@example.com.