Derbyshire Money Week
FREE Universal Credit Seminar for Health & Care Professionals
Wednesday 15th February 2017 9.30am to12.30pm
The Member’s Room, County Hall, Matlock
Universal Credit – described by the DWP as the biggest shake-up to the benefits system since it began, replacing six working age benefits with one universal credit.
In conjunction with Financial Action and Advice Derbyshire (FAAD), Derbyshire County Council Welfare Rights Service is running a series of FREE Universal Credit Seminars across the County, aimed at Health & Care professionals.
The aim of the seminar is to develop your knowledge of what Universal Credit is and how it will affect your Service Users. By the end of the seminar, attendees will:
- Have increased confidence about how to deal with UC matters
- Be able to explain the rules about Alternative Payment Arrangements
- Be able to explain to service users how the rollout of UC may affect them
The seminar includes a workshop about how to prepare your Service Users for UC.
Attendees will receive a comprehensive advice and information pack.
To book a place on this free seminar, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use UC Seminar Matlock as the subject and include your:
- full name
- email address
- contact telephone number
- name and address of your organisation
- any special access requirements