Hallmark is a nationally recognised standards scheme for village and community halls, recognising the different aspects of hall management. Operating in over 20 counties, Hallmark is now available in Derbyshire, through RAD’s Village Halls Service, thanks to funding from the Derbyshire Community Foundation.
The scheme is open to any village or community hall management committee and aims to:
- Reward and establish good practice
- Encouragement improvement in established customs and procedures
- Gain recognition for obtaining good standards in the management of your hall
The three standards are as follows:
- Hallmark 1 assesses whether the hall is complying with the requirements of its charitable status.
- Hallmark 2 assesses compliance with legislative issues.
- Hallmark 3 examines the role of the hall in the community and how it interacts with its users and the wider community.
If you would like further information about the Hallmark Scheme, or to find out about forthcoming training, contact RAD’s Village Halls Advisor, Helena Stubbs on 01629 592973 or email: email@example.com