Trustee Roles & Responsibilites Training Seminar
Your village hall management committee - constitutional and organisational issues involved in managing a charitable village hall.
Dates and venues:
Wednesday 26th July 1.30pm to 4.30pm at Tansley Village Hall, Church Street, Tansley, Matlock DE4 5FH
Cost: £36 per delegate
The Session will cover:
- Understanding your governing document
- Explaining the two different types of village hall trustees
- Committee meetings and the role of committee members
- Holding effective AGMs
- Charities Act 2011 (what trustees need to know about their legal requirements)
- Trustee Liability Insurance
For more information and the booking form, click here .