Sight Support Derbyshire - Information Days
Meet the team from Sight Support Derbyshire (SSD) at their information days over the coming months.
A variety of equipment will be on display as well as talking books, new computer software and support groups. Useful information on support services and sign posting to other local agencies who can help. The list of partner organisations varies between venues, but may include:
Macular Society, Guide Dogs for the Blind, Age Concern, Enhanced Vision - reading aids, Deaf and Hearing Support, Talking Newspapers or Books, Welfare Benefits, Dolphin - specialist computer software.
All events run from 10.30am to 1.00pm
- Matlock: Imperial Rooms - Wednesday 19th April
- Buxton: Methodist Church - Thursday 4th May
- Chesterfield: Assembly Rooms - Wednesday 24th May
- Glossop: Bradbury Community House - Tuesday 13th June
- Bakewell: Town Hall - Monday 10th July
- Swadlincote: Town Hall - Wednesday 26th July
- Ashbourne: Town Hall - Thursday 10th August
- Sawley: Community Centre - Wednesday 13th September
- Ilkeston: Arena Church, Rutland Street - Wednesday 27th September
- Chesterfield: St Thomas's Church, Chatsworth Road, Brampton - Thursday 9th November